Saturday, March 18, 2023

Leftovers

 


So, I'm almost always faced with this same dilemma whenever I fix beans and rice of what to do on the third day when there really isn't enough left for a full meal. In the past, I've tried extending the dish by adding onion, sweet pepper, and even corn. This time, however, I tried diced tomatoes with very pleasant results. 

Can't exactly say the same for the photo. Somehow I've got to figure out a way to provide better light over my stove. The two tiny halogen lamps in the hood above have the effect of spotlighting portions of what I'm photographing and leaving the rest in the dark. So I'm thinking the only solution is to set up some kind of additional studio-like lighting.

4 comments:

  1. That would make a great wrap then have some fruit with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay una zona que se ve más clara y otra más oscura, pero se distingue bastante bien los ingredientes.
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! Your comments are most welcome.