Sunday, February 11, 2024

Noodler's

 


I've been "noodling" with this ink for quite a few months now. It was given to me as a gift by someone who knew of my fascination with fountain pens. So far, I will have to say that I've been impressed. Goulet Pens says, "This is an incredibly interesting ink with remarkable properties. In terms of its anti-feathering properties, it held up against even the dubious paper quality of the Moleskine notebook [my go-to paper]. It is still water based, so we can't guarantee that it won't ever feather, but it's your best bet if you are in a situation where you can't control the paper quality. It's an ink that could be good for any situation- work, school, journaling, art, you name it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Your comments are most welcome.