Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Wisdom Teeth


Okay, well, this is a little bit different. I finally had my upper wisdom teeth extracted. A little late by current dental standards, but I remember this being a matter of some controversy back when I was of the age most people get their wisdom teeth removed. The idea was that if they weren't causing the patient any particular problems (e.g. impacted, decayed, whatever), then perhaps it was best to just leave them be. My dentist at the time, evidently, was of that persuasion. 

How about you? Still got yours? 

3 comments:

  1. I have 3 of mine, all healthy. The other one was impacted and was removed a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still got two left and they are healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No. Perhaps I should’ve kept them for the sake of wisdom.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! Your comments are most welcome.